The Cultural, sports and science activities are organized into sections, clubs, associations or schools. They concern the different components of the university community. A Sub-Department is responsible for scientific, cultural and sports activities, it has for job:
- To promote and to develop cultural activities within the university.
- To implement and to develop the leisure.
- To develop the university’s sports teams, and manage popular sport.
- To organize and track sporting events within the university.
Nowadays, the Cultural activities implemented :
- The Theatre,
- The Music,
- The Photography,
- The design,
- The Painting.
Students Sports activities
It has Four sports sections organized :
- Section of team sports : Football , Volleyball , Basketball, Handball, Cycling.
- Section of individual sports : Athletics, Table tennis, Chess, Bowls, Gymnastics, Cross country.
- Section of martial arts : Judo, Karate, Vô-Vietnam, Yoseikenbudo, Aïkido.
- Section of Sub-aquatic sports : Scuba diving, Swimming, Submarine - hunting.
Sports staff (teachers and A. T. S )
Inter -faculty Championship :
- Football School,
- Vô-Vietnam Section,
- Karate School ,
- Basketball Section,
Also, the children of staff benefit of sport practice in organized sections.