Algerian Conference on Electrical Machines and Drives
26 - 27 April 2017
Welcome to the 1st ACEMD!
The 1st Algerian Conference on Electrical Machines and Drives (ACEMD’2017), will be held at the Faculty of Electronics and Computer Science (FEI) of the USTHB University, from 26 - 27April 2017.
This Conference aims to provide a high-level forum for researchers, academics, and industrial professional engineers to present and discuss the latest research findings and developmental activities in the broad area of electrical drives, machines and power electronic systems.
The ACEMD Conference will provide also opportunities for the participants to discuss and exchange new ideas and their experiences to establish research relations for future collaborations.
Scope and Topics
The scope of the conference interests includes all technical aspects of the design, control, optimization, practical implementation, monitoring and diagnosis of electrical machines, drives, and power electronics systems.
Topics covered by the Conference include, but not limited to:
- Special Machines and Drives.
- Design and optimization of electrical machines.
- Operation analysis and applications of electric drive systems.
- Modeling, simulation and control of power converters
- Control Systems, Power Electronics and embedded applications.
- Modern converter topologies and control systems.
- Resonant and Multi-level converters
- Active Filtering and Power Factor Correction
- Condition Monitoring by signal processing.
- Predictive Maintenance of electrical systems.
- Failure detection and diagnosis in electrical machines.
- Fault management and reliability of power converters
- Sensors, Measurement, and observers for electrical drives