Algerian Conference in Intelligent City and Smart Grid Technologies
24-25 April 2017
The purpose of the Algerian Conference in Intelligent City and Smart Grid Technologies is to bring together researchers,industry engineers,practitioners, designers and developers from around the world interested in the advances and applications in intelligent city and smart grid, to discuss recent advances in the fields of intelligent power energy, optimal control of intelligent city, smart grid and related communication network support and applications, networking, economic aspects of intelligent energy systems and other related topics.
ACICSGT'17 topics address the following issues of grid and related resources but not restricted to:
- Smart grid system architecture.
- Smart grid electricity markets.
- Electric vehicle systems for smart grid.
- Microgrid and islanding application and operation.
- Robust control for recovery of smart grid.
- Distributed control for smart grid.
- Optimization method for smart grid.
- Modelling and simulation of smart grid.
- Communication techniques for smart cities.