Algerian Conference on Electronics, Instrumentation Systems and Applications
24-25 April 2017
The 1stAlgerian Conference on Electronics, Instrumentation Systems and Applications ACEISA’17 will be held at the Faculty of Electronics and Computer Science (FEI); University of Sciences and Technology Houari Boumediene 24thto 25th April 2017. It provides an international forum for researchers, academics, engineers and professionals to exchange and share experiences, ideas, challenges and open problems.
- The conference welcome papers on the following (but not limited to) research topics:
- Circuits and Electronics
- Electronic Medical Devices.
- FPGA and Reconfigurable Architecture based System.
- Bioinstrumentation: Sensors, Micro, Nano and Wearable Technologies.
- Biomedical Signal Processing.
- Healthcare Information Systems, Telemedicine.
- Modeling, Simulation, Systems and Control.
- Signal processing applications for electronic systems.
- DSP and rapid prototyping.