The first International Conference on Radiations and Applications (following six issues of the former National Conference on Radiations and Applications) will be jointly organized by the Faculty of Physics of Houari Boumediene University of Science and Technology (USTHB), SNIRM and LEQ laboratories and the Algerian Association of Physics (AAP), in Algiers, Algeria, from 20 to 23 November 2017. The conference will have the support of Direction Générale de la Recherche Scientifique et du Développement Technologique (DGRSDT).
The main goals of the conference are to allow exchange between scientists working on various aspects of radiation physics, enhance collaboration between physicists and promote partnerships between universities and research centers.
- Faculty of Physics (USTHB)
- Algerian Association of Physics
- 2016, November 6th: first announcement
- 2017, June 15th: deadline for abstract submission
- 2017, June 30th: notification of acceptance of submitted contributions
- 2017, November 20th: conference start