The International Conference on Electrical Sciences and Technologies in Maghreb (CISTEM), is a federative and structuring event that brings together the Maghrebian electrical specialists. It is also a privileged exchange channel aiming to increase inter-Maghreb interactions and international visibility.
The first edition was held in Tunis (CISTEM-2014) and the second in «Marrakesh» in 2016.
The third edition of CISTEM will be held in Algiers. This event foresees the participation of many Maghrebian exhibitors, as well as the organization of round tables discussing the cooperation between Industry and University.
CISTEM-2018 will try to realize all the objectives such as the Maghreb network for research in Electrical Sciences and Technologies.
If you would like to share experiences and ideas in this field, CISTEM’18 will be the right event for you.
All papers must be formatted according to template format (Template_CISTEM'18) and submitted via the conference's submission link:
Special Session Proposals:
Please submit proposals (approximately 2 pages) in pdf format by email to the scientific committee chairs. Proposal should include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the CISTEM community and how it possibly fits within the innovation themes listed above.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors (in each associated paper). Technical sessions are normally expected to have 5 papers. In exceptional cases (like industrial talks, or contribution by particularly renowned speakers) it may be possible to have sessions of two talks without an associate paper or a talk which will have a double-time slot for the presentation.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
1- Application of superconductors in electrical engineering, proposed by: Bruno DOUINE (Professor, GREEN, University of Lorraine, France), Elhadj AILAM (Professor, LESI, Khemis Miliana University, Algeria) and Kevin BERGER (Associate Professor, GREEN, University of Lorraine , La France).
2- Numerical optimization techniques applied to electric actuators, A. Benahmed and Y. Amara (GREEN, University of Lorraine, France)
3- Diagnosis of High Voltage Equipment, A. Boubakeur, A. Mekhaldi (ENP), H. Moulai (USTHB)
Call for papers:
The call for papers of the CISTEM 2018 conference is available in pdf format in both languages:
Cfp easy chair: https://easychair.org/cfp/cistem2018
- T1: Power Components.
- T2: Power Electronics.
- T3: Electromagnetic Compatibility & Energy Quality.
- T4: Electric Machines & Drives.
- T5: Power Systems & Micro‐grids
- T6: Energy Storage, Management and Smart Grid.
- T7: Renewables & Energy Efficiency.
- T8: Embedded Energy Systems.
- T9: Automation & Advanced Systems Control.
- T10: Signal, Image and Video Processing.
- T11: Electronics and Industrial Computing.
- T12: Diagnosis and Nondestructive Testing.
- T13: Modeling and Numerical Methods.
- T14: Materials for Electrical Energy.
|Before 15/07/2018||After /07/2018|
|Without accomodations||Withaccomodations||Without accomodations||With accomodations|
|Full registration||250 €/25 000 DA||350 €/35 000 DA||300€/30 000 DA||400€/40 000 DA|
|IEEE Member||225€/22 500 DA||325€/ 32 500 DA||275€/27 500 DA||375€/37 500 DA|
|Student||180€/ 18 000 DA||250€/ 25 000 DA||210€/21 000 DA||280€/28 000 DA|
|IEEE Student Menmber||160€/ 16 000 DA||225€/22 500 DA||190€/19 000 DA||260€/26 000 DA|
Payment in local currency is reserved only for Algerian Citizens
Without accomodations: Access to all sessions, tutorials, plenary sessions, coffee break, lunches, Gala dinner, proceedings and sightseeing
With accomodations: Access to all sessions, tutorials, plenary sessions, coffee break, lunches, Gala dinner, proceedings and sightseeing, 2 nights, breakfasts and dinners at the conference hotel (4 stars)
Submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, relevance to conference, contributions, and presentation. All accepted (Registered & Presented) papers of CISEM 2018 will be collected in the conference proceedings. which is included in IEEE Xplorer and indexed by EI Compendex.
A selection of papers presented at the conference and accepted in a further peer reviewing process will be published in a special issue of :
- EPE Journal
- COMPEL Journal