The International Conference on Electrical Sciences and Technologies in Maghreb (CISTEM), is a federative and structuring event that brings together the Maghrebian electrical specialists. It is also a privileged exchange channel aiming to increase inter-Maghreb interactions and international visibility.
The first edition was held in Tunis (CISTEM-2014) and the second in «Marrakesh» in 2016.
The third edition of CISTEM will be held in Algiers. This event foresees the participation of many Maghrebian exhibitors, as well as the organization of round tables discussing the cooperation between Industry and University.
CISTEM-2018 will try to realize all the objectives such as the Maghreb network for research in Electrical Sciences and Technologies.
If you would like to share experiences and ideas in this field, CISTEM’18 will be the right event for you.
All papers must be formatted according to template format (Template_CISTEM'18) and submitted via the conference's submission link:
Final Camera Ready Paper Submission Guidelines
To help ensure correct formatting, please use the style files for A4 Size found at the link below as templates for your submission. These include Word and LaTeX.
Microsoft Word A4 template: a4_format.doc (DOC, 56 KB) LaTeX template (Windows): windows_latex_template.zip (ZIP, 700 KB).
Violations of any of the above paper specifications may result in rejection of your paper. Final Manuscripts are to be submitted in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format.
- Please follow the steps below:
- Create your manuscript as specified in the template provided. The title, author names, affiliations etc. should strictly follow the format. Please don’t use author titles (Dr. Prof. etc. )in front of names and also avoid using positions (Professor, Lecturer, Scholar etc.). The title shall be in Normal fonts (not capitals).
- Proof read and check layout of paper.
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website. (www.pdf-express.org). Click on the link "New Users - Click Here" and fill in your information.
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account (conference ID: 44123X).
- IEEE PDF eXpress account is expected to be available from June 20, 2014
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to convert your source file into IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Please note that PDF Xpress only creates the PDF files for you, and you should still submit the converted file at our online submission system as given below. After completion of the above steps, please submit your final camera ready paper (PDF), source files (MS word or TeX), copyright form and the registration receipt (as a zipped archive) using your Cistem 2018 Easychair account.
Special Session Proposals:
Please submit proposals (approximately 2 pages) in pdf format by email to the scientific committee chairs. Proposal should include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the CISTEM community and how it possibly fits within the innovation themes listed above.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors (in each associated paper). Technical sessions are normally expected to have 5 papers. In exceptional cases (like industrial talks, or contribution by particularly renowned speakers) it may be possible to have sessions of two talks without an associate paper or a talk which will have a double-time slot for the presentation.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
1- Application of superconductors in electrical engineering, proposed by: Bruno DOUINE (Professor, GREEN, University of Lorraine, France), Elhadj AILAM (Professor, LESI, Khemis Miliana University, Algeria) and Kevin BERGER (Associate Professor, GREEN, University of Lorraine , France). Special Session Proposals supra.pdf
2- Permanent Magnet Machines, Y. Amara (University of Havre, France) and R. Ibtiouen (ENP). Special Session PM machines_RI_YA.pdf
3- Diagnosis of High Voltage Equipment, A. Boubakeur (ENP), H. Moulai (USTHB). CISTEM-2018 Session Speciale Coordination de l'isolement VFx.pdf
4- Reliability Assessment of Electrical Power Systems, M. Boudour (USTHB), R. Benabid (Nuclear Research Center CRNB). SS_CISTEM_18_proposal_V1.pdf
Deadline Special Sessions: 10 june,2018
Final paper submission: 30 july,2018
Call for papers:
The call for papers of the CISTEM 2018 conference is available in pdf format in both languages:
Cfp easy chair: https://easychair.org/cfp/cistem2018
- T1: Power Components.
- T2: Power Electronics.
- T3: Electromagnetic Compatibility & Energy Quality.
- T4: Electric Machines & Drives.
- T5: Power Systems & Micro‐grids
- T6: Energy Storage, Management and Smart Grid.
- T7: Renewables & Energy Efficiency.
- T8: Embedded Energy Systems.
- T9: Automation & Advanced Systems Control.
- T10: Signal, Image and Video Processing.
- T11: Electronics and Industrial Computing.
- T12: Diagnosis and Nondestructive Testing.
- T13: Modeling and Numerical Methods.
- T14: Materials for Electrical Energy.
|Before 15/07/2018||After 15/07/2018|
|Without accomodations||Withaccomodations||Without accomodations||With accomodations|
|Full registration||250 €/25 000 DA||350 €/35 000 DA||300€/30 000 DA||400€/40 000 DA|
|IEEE Member||225€/22 500 DA||325€/ 32 500 DA||275€/27 500 DA||375€/37 500 DA|
|Student||180€/ 18 000 DA||250€/ 25 000 DA||210€/21 000 DA||280€/28 000 DA|
|IEEE Student Menmber||160€/ 16 000 DA||225€/22 500 DA||190€/19 000 DA||260€/26 000 DA|
- Payment in local currency is reserved only for Algerian Citizens.
- At most one additional paper is accepted by registration. The fee for the additional paper is 100 € .
Without accomodations: Access to all sessions, tutorials, plenary sessions, coffee break, lunches, Gala dinner, proceedings and sightseeing
With accomodations: Access to all sessions, tutorials, plenary sessions, coffee break, lunches, Gala dinner, proceedings and sightseeing, 2 nights, breakfasts and dinners at the conference hotel (4 stars)
Submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, relevance to conference, contributions, and presentation. All accepted (Registered & Presented) papers of CISEM 2018 will be collected in the conference proceedings. which is included in IEEE Xplorer and indexed by EI Compendex.
A selection of papers presented at the conference and accepted in a further peer reviewing process will be published in the following journals :
Special Issue on: "Application of Optimisation Algorithms in Electric Power Systems "